ELECTRONIC ACTUATOR TESTER ATP-1000
The ATP-1000 tester is designed to diagnose actuators (electric valves, DC motors) of VNT turbochargers, as well as boost control solenoids, which is used in pneumatic systems. The tester allows you to check the position sensors of electronic and pneumatic actuators and has the function of checking a 12V DC motor. The ATP-1000 tester can be successfully used in turbocharger repair services, as well as in car services to determine the cause of the turbocharger malfunction.
WE PROVIDE A COMPLETE SOLUTION, SUPPORT AND TRAINING WHEN YOU PURCHASE
Our company has a technical support service center. If you have any questions, you can contact us for help.
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
● New – functions that are not available in the devices of other manufacturers!
- Testing electronic turbocharger actuators.
- Programming (adaptation) of SIEMENS electronic actuators
- Test DC motors 12V to 2A.
- Testing the boost solenoid used in pneumatic systems.
- Testing the position sensors of electronic and pneumatic actuators according to the protocol:
- Protection of the device by current 2A for 3 seconds
- Automatic detection of DC motor polarity inside the actuator
- Tooltip for color-coding the cable to the selected actuator type
- Display position sensor readings as a percentage
- Display of additional parameters of HELLA programmable actuators
- Firmware number.
- The value of the programmed angles.
- Communication protocols:
Сables for diagnostics
Set of diagnostic cables for actuators 12 pcs.
Set of diagnostic cables for position sensors 6 pcs.
Cable set for uncommon turbines 9 pcs.
USB cable 1 pc.
PURCHASE SUPPORT AND TRAINING
Our company has the service center for technical support.
In case of any questions you can contact us for help.
LEARN MORE ABOUT OTHER MACHINES IN THE SERIES
The page lists the characteristics of the basic model of the machine. Almost any parameter(diameter, length, weight, etc.) of the machine can be changed on the customer’s request. When ordering the machine, all parameters of the machine will be agreed additionally.