PRESS FOR FOR DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY CARDAN U-JOINTS P2515K
Cardan shaft disassembly press is designed for quick and efficient disassembly of joints and replacement of crosses in cardan shaft connections.
The presence of a large set of tools and devices allows you to disassemble almost all existing varieties of cardan shaft connections. The time of disassembly of the hinge even on the cardan of freight transport can take no more than 3-5 minutes.
SIMPLE U-JOINTS DISASSEMBLY PRINCIPLE
- With the help of the upper clamp, gently press on the eyes of the shaft fork until the bearing sleeve begins to exit from below, and enters the hole formed by the clamps-inserts and the lower pusher.
- Continue pressing until the cross comes close to the flange plug.
- Clamp the bearing sleeve using proper force. With the help of the lower pusher, push out the fork, removing the sleeve of the bearing from it.
- The press is designed for usage in repair shops, does not require special knowledge for operation and maintenance.
WE PROVIDE A COMPLETE SOLUTION, SUPPORT AND TRAINING WHEN YOU PURCHASE
Our company has a technical support service center. If you have any questions, you can contact us for help.
|Main technical characteristics of the bench|
|Maximum upper pressure cylinder force, kg||30 000|
|Maximum lower cylinder force, kg||12 000|
|Adjustable force on the cross clamp cylinder, kg||1000 – 20 000|
|Maximum stroke of upper cylinder, mm||300|
|Displacement of cardan shaft holder||Hydraulic|
|Speed of upper pressing device movement, m/min||0,55|
|Hydraulic system operating pressure, MPa||150|
|Tank capacity of oil station, l||40|
|Supply network parameters||~ 380 V ± 10%, 3 Ph, 50 Hz ± 1|
|Control circuits||~24 V|
|Controls||Buttons and levers of hydraulic distributor|
|Power of driven asynchronous motor of oil station, kW||3,0|
|Overall dimensions (L x B x H), mm||2150 х 1100 х 2160|
Set of accessories
- Upper fork sizes 27, 42, 48, 52-53, 57, 65-72 mm
- Bottom fork sizes 27-30, 35-38, 42, 44-45, 47-50, 52-53, 57-59, 65-68, 72 mm.
- Vise jaws sizes 38, 39.7, 42, 44, 45, 47, 48, 50, 52, 53, 57, 59, 65, 58, 72 mm.
PURCHASE SUPPORT AND TRAINING
Our company has the service center for technical support.
In case of any questions you can contact us for help.