TURBOCHARGERS CORE BALANCING MACHINE DBST-20
The machine is used for balancing large turbochargers for special vehicles, railway and marine turbines, and industrial turbochargers for gas and diesel power stations.
The large shaft diameter of these turbines and the low rotational speeds (up to 50,000 rpm) of the turbocharger allow the cartridge to be finely balanced on this machine.
The machine is used for balancing turbocharger cartridges at low speeds and for checking the assembled turbocharger for oil leaks.
WE PROVIDE A COMPLETE SOLUTION, SUPPORT AND TRAINING WHEN YOU PURCHASE
Our company has a technical support service center. If you have any questions, you can contact us for help.
It is mainly used to eliminate the “technological” imbalance that occurs when assembling a turbocharger cartridge. The presence of a hydraulic system with oil heating allows you to simulate certain conditions during balancing and check if there is an oil leak. This is an enlarged version of the DBST-10 model, which our company has developed specifically for large turbines weighing up to 30 kg. The rotation of the shaft on the stand is provided by the air system of the machine. The stand has a high accuracy of determining the unbalance of the rotor (0.4 g ∙ mm / kg).
MACHINE DESIGN FEATURES
- The design allows the connection of cartridges of all types and all manufacturers to the hydraulic system of the machine using the equipment supplied with the machine. An adapter for underflow turbines such as the T5 VW TOUAREG 2.5 TDI is standard.
- Installation of the turbocharger housing on the mounting surfaces of the bearing housing with oil supply to the thrust bearings under operating pressure and temperature.
- Self-contained 12 liter oil tank, no oil refill required.
- A three-stage oil filtration system allows you to eliminate imbalance directly on the machine using portable grinders. This procedure does not require moving the turbine cartridge away from the machine.
- Oil heating up to 65°C, which allows the use of inexpensive semi-synthetic grades.
- Adapters for accelerating the turbine to operating speed are specially designed for ease of manufacture in a repair shop and are unified as much as possible.
- All electrical equipment of industrial design is located in the cabinet.
BALANCING SYSTEM AND CONTROL
We make balancing easier – the main advantage characterizing our balancing systems.
- Ease of use and simple operation do not require special theoretical knowledge from the operator.
- Displays the balancing process in real time and monitors the unbalance behavior of the rotor on the screen to achieve the best possible result.
- The maximum sensitivity of the machine at any moment of operation, set-up and calibration of the machine is carried out by the operator himself.
- Free from the influence of external vibration factors on the measuring result, has a high degree of protection against various types of disturbance.
- World-leading functionality and accuracy due to 40 years of industry development and application experience.
|Maximum turbocharger weight, kg||30|
|Maximum turbocharger diameter, mm||300|
|Distance between the centers of the turbocharger rotor wheels, mm||50 – 600|
|Maximum achievable rotor speed, rpm||20 000|
|Minimum achievable residual specific unbalance, gmm/kg||0.4|
|Nominal operating pressure of the lubrication system, MPa||0.5|
|Required pressure to the pneumatic system, MPa||0.6|
|Power consumption, not less than, kW||1.5|
The equipment supplied with the machine allows you to install almost the entire range of turbines from modern manufacturers.
PURCHASE SUPPORT AND TRAINING
Our company has the service center for technical support.
In case of any questions you can contact us for help.
LEARN MORE ABOUT OTHER MACHINES IN THE SERIES
The page lists the characteristics of the basic model of the machine. Almost any parameter(diameter, length, weight, etc.) of the machine can be changed on the customer’s request. When ordering the machine, all parameters of the machine will be agreed additionally.