BALANCING MACHINE FOR TURBOCHARGER CHRA DBST-10
The stand serves for low-speed balancing of the rotor assembly in the turbocharger cartridge and is also used to check the turbocharger after the assembly operation for oil leakage. The stand is necessary to eliminate the “technological” imbalance that occurs during the assembly of the turbocharger cartridge. The presence of a hydraulic system with oil heating makes it possible to recreate conditions close to real during balancing.
WE PROVIDE A COMPLETE SOLUTION, SUPPORT AND TRAINING WHEN YOU PURCHASE
Our company has a technical support service center. If you have any questions, you can contact us for help.
The DBST-10 balancer performs an intermediate balancing of the rotor after assembly in the center housing.
Only the outside elements of the rotor – the turbine weel head (1) and the compressor wheel nut (2) – are available for unbalance correction.
The stand has high accuracy in determining the unbalance of the rotor (0.4 g∙mm/kg)
- Soft torsion bar suspension allows for achieving high sensitivity of the machine.
- The stand is equipped with high-precision vibration sensors that allow you to accurately determine the level of vibration caused by the unbalance of the rotor.
- The air system of the machine provides the rotation of the shaft on the stand.
- The system of mounting cartridges on the machine allows you to install all types of turbochargers using the equipment supplied with the stand, and this is a distinctive feature of our equipment.
- There are adapters for installation of turbochargers with bottom oil supply;
- The oil in the hydraulic system goes through three levels of purification; this ensures the safety of the turbocharger parts; it also makes it possible to eliminate the imbalance without removing the cartridge from the stand, thereby saving time on readjustment;
- The oil station has a tank of 9 litres; this volume allows you to change the oil less often;
- The hydraulic pump creates the oil pressure that is necessary to create an “oil wedge” in the gaps between the parts of the turbocharger;
- Adjustment and control of oil temperature are carried out using a thermal relay, to which a thermocouple is connected.
- The working area is separated by a cabinet-type casing and has local lighting.
BALANCING SYSTEM AND CONTROL
We make balancing easier – the main advantage characterizing our balancing systems.
- Ease of use and simple operation do not require special theoretical knowledge from the operator.
- Displays the balancing process in real time and monitors the unbalance behavior of the rotor on the screen to achieve the best possible result.
- The maximum sensitivity of the machine at any moment of operation, set-up and calibration of the machine is carried out by the operator himself.
- Free from the influence of external vibration factors on the measuring result, has a high degree of protection against various types of disturbance.
- World-leading functionality and accuracy due to 40 years of industry development and application experience.
|Maximum mass of a balanced turbocharger, kg||15|
|Maximum diameter of a balanced turbocharger, mm||280|
|Distance between the centres of the turbocharger rotor wheels, mm||50 – 230|
|Maximum achievable rotor speed, rpm||20 000|
|Minimum achievable residual specific imbalance, gmm/kg||0,4|
|Rated operating pressure of the lubrication system, MPa||0,5|
|Required pressure to the pneumatic system, MPa||0,6|
|Power consumption, not less than kW||1,5|
* The balancing system of the machine is a microprocessor-based balancing system PB 02M with a graphical interface.
The equipment supplied with the machine allows you to install almost the entire range of turbines from modern manufacturers.
PURCHASE SUPPORT AND TRAINING
Our company has the service center for technical support.
In case of any questions you can contact us for help.
LEARN MORE ABOUT OTHER MACHINES IN THE SERIES
The page lists the characteristics of the basic model of the machine. Almost any parameter(diameter, length, weight, etc.) of the machine can be changed on the customer’s request. When ordering the machine, all parameters of the machine will be agreed additionally.