VNT TURBO FLOWBENCH GEOMET-2000
The flowbench is used to adjust the variable geometry mechanism of the turbocharger after a repair. This bench can adjust the geometry of turbochargers without the need to rotate the vacuum, air and electronically controlled shafts.
- testing and calibration of the variable geometry mechanism
- regulation of pressure and vacuum actuators and pneumatic actuators
- testing of electro-pneumatic pressure transducers N75 and N18 for turbocharger control systems and EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation)
- testing and adjustment of electronically controlled and potentiometer controlled actuators using the ATP-1000 tester
WE PROVIDE A COMPLETE SOLUTION, SUPPORT AND TRAINING WHEN YOU PURCHASE
Our company has a technical support service center. If you have any questions, you can contact us for help.
ADVANTAGES AND FEATURES
- Setting the extreme position of the blades of the airflow adjustment mechanism allows you to get rid of the effect of “overcharging”, which adversely affects the engine and turbocharger during operation.
- Setting the rod length makes it possible to adjust the moment of operation of the airflow adjustment mechanism.
- Checking the N75 valve simplifies the analysis of vehicle breakdowns, reducing the time it takes to repair it; this increases the efficiency of your service and increases functionality.
- Checking the actuator spring allows you to assess its condition. A loose spring can cause a change in turbocharger performance.
- Diagnostics of the electric actuator drive, determination of its condition.
- Programming electric actuators allow you to transfer the control program when replacing the actuator cover and makes it possible to change the gear rotation angles.
At the stand, you can test the N75 valve, which is involved in controlling the turbocharger on the car.
- The bench design has a high-performance vacuum pump to ensure the required vacuum values and create an airflow passing through the turbocharger.
- There is an air filter and a coarse filter to exclude the possibility of dirt entering the turbocharger.
- The well-thought-out design of the body and the high modularity of the stand provides free access to any assembly unit during maintenance and repair.
CONTROL AND SOFTWARE
- It builds graphs of “opening of the blades of the control mechanism” and “vacuum discharge or airflow”, making it possible to simplify adjusting the rod length since the graph indicates the range of permissible values. Analyzing the chart, you can see a deviation in the mechanism’s operation, for example, its “jamming”.
- Real-time display of information: i.e. you rotate the stop immediately and see its position has changed, which simplifies the setting and reduces the time required to complete this technological operation.
- Plots the “N75 valve check” graph; the graph also has a range of valid values.
- A user-friendly interface simplifies the analysis of information and makes work at the stand more comfortable.
- An extensive “database of turbocharger characteristics” (today more than 2200) can be replenished via USB and by yourself installing a new turbocharger and performing a test run. Data can be exchanged with other owners of our stands; this allows us to have an up-to-date database.
- A “self-diagnosis” function allows you to timely determine which element of the machine is not working correctly or needs to be replaced. This feature allows you to speed up the repair process of the stand.
- The stand during operation considers environmental conditions; since the operator calibrates the stand, this procedure takes about 10 seconds. Bench calibration minimizes measurement errors.
- It is possible to create and print reports on the adjustment.
|Required pressure in the pneumatic system,||0,6 – 0,8|
|Maximum productivity of the vacuum pump, m3/||180|
|Overall dimensions of the machine (length x width x height), mm||1190 х 520 х 1730|
|Machine weight, kg (approximately)||250|
|Power supply parameters||220V ± 10%, 1 Ph, 50Hz ± 1|
|Power consumption, no more than kW||1,5|
|Foundation requirements||The machine is installed on a conventional hard floor in a workshop.|
PURCHASE SUPPORT AND TRAINING
Our company has the service center for technical support.
In case of any questions you can contact us for help.
LEARN MORE ABOUT OTHER MACHINES IN THE SERIES
The page lists the characteristics of the basic model of the machine. Almost any parameter(diameter, length, weight, etc.) of the machine can be changed on the customer’s request. When ordering the machine, all parameters of the machine will be agreed additionally.