GEOMET-500 STAND FOR CALIBRATING A VARIABLE GEOMETRY TURBOCHARGER
“Geomet-500” is a bench for adjustment of turbochargers with variable geometry: fast-payback equipment that allows to effectively restore turbocharger settings to factory standards after cartridge or actuator replacement. The equipment reduces turbine tuning time and improves the quality of repairs, creating a comfortable and safe working environment. On the stand it is easy to adjust the extreme position of the blades of the nozzle apparatus, thus getting rid of the effect of “foreblow” or “underblow”, detrimental to the performance of the car. In addition, it is possible to adjust the length of the actuator rod to set the moment of operation of the air flow control mechanism.
WE PROVIDE A COMPLETE SOLUTION, SUPPORT AND TRAINING WHEN YOU PURCHASE
Our company has a technical support service center. If you have any questions, you can contact us for help.
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
- Modest price and high performance;
- High efficiency – set-up cycle takes less than 5 minutes;
- No oil system – no monthly maintenance costs;
- Own compressor – autonomy of equipment and reliability of measurements;
- Open working area – work with any (even oversized) turbochargers;
- Vertical installation – easy access to the turbine during adjustment;
- Sophisticated mounting system – magnetic adapter reduces turbine installation to 10 sec. and the process shoulder allows operation with non-magnetic housings;
- High versatility – work with vacuum, pneumatic drives;
- Diagnostics of electrically driven turbines – the diagnostic function is available when the stand is used together with the ATP-1000 or
- ATP-3000 actuator tester;
- N75 valve diagnostics – simplifies analysis of vehicle turbo system failures;
- Calibration by the stand operator – high accuracy of measurements without spending resources on calling specialists.
- The bench is calibrated in 10 seconds;
- Air filtration system – ensures turbocharger safety;
- Affordable quality components – quick repair, no unplanned component costs.
- Complete set of adapters – all adapters required for operation are included. The design of the adapters allows you to make them yourself if necessary.
SPECIAL FEATURES OF THE CONTROL SYSTEM AND SOFTWARE
The bench has a simple and clear control that allows you to quickly learn to work on the equipment. The stand operator can control the air flow rate or vacuum value in “real time” mode. The equipment in the process of operation takes into account the environmental conditions, so the measurement errors are minimized. Software adapted to work with a tablet has been developed for the stand. The user can use a huge database of turbines from the manufacturer’s cloud storage or create his own database, which will be stored on the tablet memory. The manufacturer’s database contains more than 6,100 types of common turbines. Today it is the world’s largest database of turbines available for use by manufacturers of special equipment, and it is updated daily with new turbines.
|Required pressure in the pneumatic system,||0,6 – 0,8|
|Maximum productivity of the vacuum pump, m3/||180|
|Overall dimensions of the machine (length x width x height), mm||1190 х 520 х 1730|
|Machine weight, kg (approximately)||250|
|Power supply parameters||220V ± 10%, 1 Ph, 50Hz ± 1|
|Power consumption, no more than kW||1,5|
|Software||Geomet – 500|
|Foundation requirements||The stand is mounted on a normal hard floor in the workshop|
PURCHASE SUPPORT AND TRAINING
Our company has the service center for technical support.
In case of any questions you can contact us for help.
LEARN MORE ABOUT OTHER MACHINES IN THE SERIES
The page lists the characteristics of the basic model of the machine. Almost any parameter(diameter, length, weight, etc.) of the machine can be changed on the customer’s request. When ordering the machine, all parameters of the machine will be agreed additionally.