EQUILIBRATRICE SEMIAUTOMATICA DI DISCHI FRENO BVI-03-72M
The machine is designed for dynamic balancing of 2-support cardan shafts weighing up to 70 kg and up to 2000 mm long. The scope of delivery includes a universal cam clamping tool.
BALANCING SYSTEM AND CONTROL
We make balancing easier – the main advantage characterizing our balancing systems.
- Ease of use and simple operation do not require special theoretical knowledge from the operator.
- Displays the balancing process in real time and monitors the unbalance behavior of the rotor on the screen to achieve the best possible result.
- The maximum sensitivity of the machine at any moment of operation, set-up and calibration of the machine is carried out by the operator himself.
- Free from the influence of external vibration factors on the measuring result, has a high degree of protection against various types of disturbance.
- World-leading functionality and accuracy due to 40 years of industry development and application experience.
|Mass range of balanced rotors, kg||3-70|
|Maximum pipe diameter, mm||140|
|Maximum flange diameter, mm||200|
|Maximum length of cardan shaft, mm||2000|
|Number of simultaneously measured planes||2|
|Rotor speed range, rpm||1000-2000|
|Type of drive||Variable frequency asynchronous electric drive|
|Electric motor power, kW||1,5|
WE PROVIDE A COMPLETE SOLUTION, SUPPORT AND TRAINING WHEN YOU PURCHASE
Our company has a technical support service center. If you have any questions, you can contact us for help.