DRIVESHAFT BALANCING MACHINE BVI-03-88
TWO TIMES faster then your machine
In today’s world, time is the main constraint. And the principle of “time is money” is more relevant than ever. This balancing machine is majored to balance the shaft not only qualitatively, but also quickly. Prices in the repair services market have already been formed and they are approximately the same for everyone. Therefore, the faster the worker completed the operation, the more money you earned. So if you can balance in 2-2.5 times faster, then this is your real competitive advantage.
WE PROVIDE A COMPLETE SOLUTION, SUPPORT AND TRAINING WHEN YOU PURCHASE
Our company has a technical support service center. If you have any questions, you can contact us for help.
The machine allows you to balance shafts from any equipment that can go to public roads, i.e. you can balance the shaft from any, even the largest, truck. The machine differs from analogs in very high reliability and productivity.
Suitable for services with large volumes of repairs that specialize in the repair of trucks and special equipment. The machine can be quickly reconfigured and balanced for single cardan shafts of various designs, as well as to produce shafts in small batches.
ADVANTAGES AND FEATURES
- The ability to measure huge imbalances and safely work with cardan shafts which have a large initial imbalance of up to 400,000 gr * mm. This is especially relevant when working with cardan shafts of trucks.
- The spindles have a tapered fit, which improves the accuracy of the shaft installation and, accordingly, the accuracy of balancing.
- The presence of quick-press adapters using the patented EASY CLAMPⓇ technology allows you to use the machine in serial and small-scale production, and also allows you to increase performance compared to machines where there are no such adapters by about 2 times.
- The balancing speed of the cardan shaft can range from 200 to 2500 rpm
- The presence of a movable taistock of the rear spindle allows, without shifting the supports, to move the spindle up to 50 mm for quick installation or removal of the cardan shaft
- The machine also has the function of fixing the rotation of the drive spindle, which allows you to clamp the bolts and keep the cardan from scrolling one employee without an assistant.
- Height adjustment of intermediate supports is carried out without vertical rotation of the screw due to the unique design solution, which we call LIGHT HEIGHTⓇ.
- Supports can be moved along the bed with one hand because they move on the rollers along the guides.
- A universal suspension bearing clamping system can also be added to the advantages of supports. Three installation schemes are implemented on this machine.
- This machine model was designed in accordance with European safety standards (5-wire electric circuit with the ability to work with 4-wire connection. Availability of protective barrier against shaft departure, availability of covers of all belts, etc.)
- The power of the frequency electric drive is 4 kW, which is almost twice as powerful as that of machines of other manufacturers with similar equipment. What allows you to unwind shafts weighing even 150 kg comfortably and quickly. In addition, it allows you to change the speed of rotation continuously.
- All cables used for signal transmission from sensors to measuring system are shielded, and assembled in metal jackets.
High demands were placed on the functionality and versatility of each unit in the design of the machine. This makes it possible to mount any universal joint shaft on the machine with a minimum of time.
High performance accessories
The machine is equipped with three main types of adapters:
- Fast clamping universal adapters. It has two main advantages: The first is that due to the special design the driveshaft flange is clamped within 5 seconds. This advantage is due to the fact that the driveshaft flange does not need to be fixed with bolts.
THE SHAFT CAN BE CLAMPED 4 TIMES FASTER WITHOUT BOLTS.
The second advantage is the centering rings. The driveshaft is mounted in the adapters with centering rings that can be made on an ordinary lathe to fit most common driveshafts.
- KV Flange adapters. Used for balancing shafts with cross-tooth flanges. Applies to four flange sizes: 120, 150, 180, 205 mm. Usually used on truck driveshafts.
- Adapter with slots. Used to mount various flanges with holes. Mounting the driveshaft is the same as on universal adapters, with the help of centering rings.
You don’t need a set of adapters for full operation that cost as much as another machine. Together with these three types, you can cover almost the entire market segment.
FEATURES OF CARDAN BALANCING
- The cardan shaft is a classic rigid rotor. For rigid rotors, the imbalance is independent of the rotational speed. Accordingly, even if, for example, the maximum rotation speed of the cardan shaft is 4000 rpm, this does not mean that it must be spun to 4000 rpm on the machine. Just on the contrary, at a speed of 1500 rpm, most likely it can be balanced perfectly.
- This issue is often controversial among a non-professional audience, but in fact, what is an imbalance is a load welded to a cardan shaft pipe at a certain radius.
- Neither the weight of the truck, nor the radius at which it is welded will change with a change in speed. They don’t depend on speed. And that is why rigid rotors can be balanced at speeds much lower than their working speeds.
An imbalance is a load welded to a cardan shaft pipe at a certain radius. That’s why imbalance doesn’t depend on speed.
BALANCING SYSTEM AND CONTROL
We make balancing easier – the main advantage characterizing our balancing systems.
- Ease of use and simple operation do not require special theoretical knowledge from the operator.
- Displays the balancing process in real time and monitors the unbalance behavior of the rotor on the screen to achieve the best possible result.
- The maximum sensitivity of the machine at any moment of operation, set-up and calibration of the machine is carried out by the operator himself.
- Free from the influence of external vibration factors on the measuring result, has a high degree of protection against various types of disturbance.
- World-leading functionality and accuracy due to 40 years of industry development and application experience.
SOFTWARE-HARDWARE BALANCING SYSTEM PAK-4
It was created taking into account the features of balancing cardan shafts.
The machine can operate in two modes: manual and automatic. In automatic mode, the machine itself finishes measurements, which allows the operator to buy a little time for auxiliary operations, for example, loads preparation.
|Mass range of balanced rotors, kg||3-200|
|Maximum rotor diameter, mm||150|
|Maximum flange diameter, mm||300|
|Maximum length of cardan shaft, mm||5200*|
|Number of machine supports||4|
|Number of simultaneously measured shaft correction planes||2, 3, 4|
|Minimum achievable residual specific imbalance, g mm/kg||1|
|Rotor speed range, rpm||1000-2500|
|Machine dimensions (length x width x height), mm||6000 х 1100 х 1450|
|Machine weight, kg (approximately)||1100|
|Parameters of the supply network||380V ± 10%, 3 Ph, 50Hz ± 1|
|Power consumption, minimum, kW||3|
|Machine Balancing System||Special Purpose Measuring System PAK-4|
|Requirements to foundation||Machine is installed on solid concrete foundation|
Additional options may include:
- positioning the rotor in the place of elimination of imbalance;
- contact welder for welding correction masses;
- cabinet-type protective enclosure of machine;
- the base length can be made on order;
- special flange adapters.
PURCHASE SUPPORT AND TRAINING
Our company has the service center for technical support.
In case of any questions you can contact us for help.
LEARN MORE ABOUT OTHER MACHINES IN THE SERIES
The page lists the characteristics of the basic model of the machine. Almost any parameter(diameter, length, weight, etc.) of the machine can be changed on the customer’s request. When ordering the machine, all parameters of the machine will be agreed additionally.