DUAL MASS FLYWHEEL BALANCING MACHINE BVI-03-80M6
Balancing machines with a vertical axis of rotation, with a balancing system PB-02M. The machine can be balanced Flywheels, clutches, brake discs, pulleys Torque converters Dual mass flywheels (DMF)
Design features of the machine Balancing accuracy 4 gmm/kg. The part is installed along the base central hole through a special mandrel onto a vertical spindle. The spindle of the machine is designed as a complete assembly of a collapsible structure, which simplifies its maintenance. Rigid support design allows balancing of the rotor with large initial unbalances. Interchangeable adapter sleeves allow you to quickly re-equip the machine for Parts with different mounting holes. Class B rotor guard – protects against contact with rotating parts. Asynchronous frequency-controlled electric drive allows you to perform stepless speed control without stopping the electric motor, the choice of optimal modes for balancing, as well as perform the rotation of the rotor.
WE PROVIDE A COMPLETE SOLUTION, SUPPORT AND TRAINING WHEN YOU PURCHASE
Our company has a technical support service center. If you have any questions, you can contact us for help.
BALANCING SYSTEM AND CONTROL
We make balancing easier – the main advantage characterizing our balancing systems.
- Ease of use and simple operation do not require special theoretical knowledge from the operator.
- Displays the balancing process in real time and monitors the unbalance behavior of the rotor on the screen to achieve the best possible result.
- The maximum sensitivity of the machine at any moment of operation, set-up and calibration of the machine is carried out by the operator himself.
- Free from the influence of external vibration factors on the measuring result, has a high degree of protection against various types of disturbance.
- World-leading functionality and accuracy due to 40 years of industry development and application experience.
|Maximum weight of balanced rotors, kg||100|
|Maximum part diameter, mm:||310|
|Maximum part height, mm:||80|
|Minimum achievable residual specific unbalance, g.mm/kg||0.4|
|Number of measured rotor correction planes||1 and 2|
|Rotor speed range during balancing, rpm||300 – 1000|
|Power of the part rotation drive electric motor, kW||1.5|
Additional equipment for vertical balancing machines Automatic collet pneumatic workpiece clamping ensures high productivity in series production. Automatic rotation of the part to be balanced to the place of installation or removal of the corrective mass. Unbalance correction drilling module for correcting unbalance directly on the machine without removing the workpiece Additional mandrels for balancing various parts. Class C safety guard (closed enclosure)
PURCHASE SUPPORT AND TRAINING
Our company has the service center for technical support.
In case of any questions you can contact us for help.
The page lists the characteristics of the basic model of the machine. Almost any parameter(diameter, length, weight, etc.) of the machine can be changed on the customer’s request. When ordering the machine, all parameters of the machine will be agreed additionally.