GAS METER ROTOR BALANCING MACHINE BVI-03-23
high measurement accuracy – specific residual imbalance is not more than 0.4 gmm/kg. The installed frequency converter with vector control allows for smooth regulation of the rotational speed of the balanced part. Equipped with a digital graphic balancing device PB-02M with a graphical indicator. The design of the machine allows you to eliminate the imbalance without removing the part from the machine.
BALANCING SYSTEM AND CONTROL
We make balancing easier – the main advantage characterizing our balancing systems.
- Ease of use and simple operation do not require special theoretical knowledge from the operator.
- Displays the balancing process in real time and monitors the unbalance behavior of the rotor on the screen to achieve the best possible result.
- The maximum sensitivity of the machine at any moment of operation, set-up and calibration of the machine is carried out by the operator himself.
- Free from the influence of external vibration factors on the measuring result, has a high degree of protection against various types of disturbance.
- World-leading functionality and accuracy due to 40 years of industry development and application experience.
|Mass range of balanced rotors, kg||from 0,05 to 5|
|The largest diameter of the balanced rotor, mm||200|
|Distance between supports, mm||30-450|
|The largest diameter of the rotor pins, mm||30|
|Range of diameters of the drive neck of the rotor, mm||3-30|
|Balanced rotor speed, min-1||600-5000|
|Minimum achievable residual specific imbalance, gmm/kg||0,4|
|Machine dimensions, mm||700х500х450|
|Machine weight, kg||30|
|Measuring system type (optional)||PB-02M with graphic indicator.|
WE PROVIDE A COMPLETE SOLUTION, SUPPORT AND TRAINING WHEN YOU PURCHASE
Our company has a technical support service center. If you have any questions, you can contact us for help.