ROTOR BALANCING MACHINE BVI-03-10T
Machine for balancing the rotors of turbochargers whose mass does not exceed 4 kg. The main advantage of this machine is its unbalance detection accuracy and high productivity. The high sensitivity of the machine allows you to work with unbalances of very small magnitudes. Due to its simplicity and reliability, the equipment can use in single or small-scale production. The machine is viral at specialized car services engaged in repairing turbochargers.
WE PROVIDE A COMPLETE SOLUTION, SUPPORT AND TRAINING WHEN YOU PURCHASE
Our company has a technical support service center. If you have any questions, you can contact us for help.
Turbocharger rotor balancing is performed in two stages:
1. Two-plane shaft balancing without compressor wheel (I-first correction plane, II-second correction plane).
2. Two-plane balancing of the compressor wheel assembled with the shaft (I-first correction plane, II-second correction plane).
The stand has high accuracy in determining the unbalance of the rotor (0.4 g∙mm/kg)
All this is achieved through:
- The use of special prisms with slips made of antifriction material, which has a high coefficient of friction, which prevents their wear and have a small hardness, allows you to save the contact surface of the rotor.
- The support structure allows the installation of the rotor without hindrance.
- The supports are adjustable in height, making it possible to balance the rotor with different diameters of the bearing journals.
- The supports can be easily set relative to the guides due to their small mass.
- The design of the machine allows you to install even rotors in which the bearing journals are located close to each other. The only limitation is the width of the drive belt; this increases the functionality of the machine.
- Soft supports make the machine very sensitive and allow you to analyze the residual level of unbalancing “by touch”.
- Adjusting the tension of the “drive belt” allows you to select the required amount of pressure to reduce the balancing error.
- The belt tension mechanism allows you to install or remove the rotor from the machine quickly, reducing the machine’s setup time.
BALANCING SYSTEM AND CONTROL
We make balancing easier – the main advantage characterizing our balancing systems.
- Ease of use and simple operation do not require special theoretical knowledge from the operator.
- Displays the balancing process in real time and monitors the unbalance behavior of the rotor on the screen to achieve the best possible result.
- The maximum sensitivity of the machine at any moment of operation, set-up and calibration of the machine is carried out by the operator himself.
- Free from the influence of external vibration factors on the measuring result, has a high degree of protection against various types of disturbance.
- World-leading functionality and accuracy due to 40 years of industry development and application experience.
|Maximum weight of the balanced rotor, kg||4|
|Maximum diameter of the balanced rotor, mm||400|
|Distance between the centres of the rotor supports, mm||10 – 200|
|The largest diameter of the rotor journals, mm||5 – 20|
|Balanced rotor speed, rpm||600 – 3000|
|Minimum achievable residual specific imbalance, gmm/kg||0,4|
|Machine dimensions, mm||420х400х480|
|Machine weight, kg||20|
PURCHASE SUPPORT AND TRAINING
Our company has the service center for technical support.
In case of any questions you can contact us for help.
LEARN MORE ABOUT OTHER MACHINES IN THE SERIES
The page lists the characteristics of the basic model of the machine. Almost any parameter(diameter, length, weight, etc.) of the machine can be changed on the customer’s request. When ordering the machine, all parameters of the machine will be agreed additionally.