HIGH-SPEED VSR TURBO BALANCING MACHINE SBR-10
The machine is designed for the high-speed balancing of turbochargers at speeds reaching maximum operational values to eliminate the dynamic deflection of the turbine rotor. The SBR-10 simulates the same conditions during testing and balancing as during the operation of a turbocharger on a car; this allows you to guarantee the quality of the repair.
WE PROVIDE A COMPLETE SOLUTION, SUPPORT AND TRAINING WHEN YOU PURCHASE
Our company has a technical support service center. If you have any questions, you can contact us for help.
The SBR-10 accelerating stand balances the turbocharger shaft at operating speeds; in some cases, the operating frequency can reach 300,000 rpm. Above 50,000 rpm, the turbocharger shaft begins to behave like a “flex type” rotor, meaning it can flex in any direction; this creates a vibration that interferes with the operation of the turbocharger
- The first task of the SBR-10 is to determine the intensity and direction of the deflection and in what period and at what frequencies it manifested itself; by analyzing this information, it is possible to balance the turbocharger shaft.
- The second task is not to damage the parts of the turbocharger during the balancing process; for this, there is a hydraulic system in the accelerating stand. With its help, an “oil wedge” is created in the gaps between the turbocharger parts, preventing the elements from contacting each other and ensuring reliable protection.
At speeds above 50,000, the turbocharger shaft begins to behave like a “flexible type” rotor; that is, it can bend in an arbitrary direction; this creates a vibration that can be eliminated on the SBR-10 stand.
ADVANTAGES AND FEATURES
- The soft suspension of the vibrating table makes it possible to achieve high sensitivity of the equipment.
- A well-thought-out cartridge mounting system allows you to install almost all running turbochargers, making the SBR-10 the most popular machine on the particular market. turbocharger repair equipment
- Adapters allow you to install cartridges of various designs. There are also adapters that make it possible to balance the turbocharger with a lower oil supply.
- Plastic “adapters” allow you to imitate the turbine housing, and the low hardness of the material will enable you to protect the turbine wheel from rubbing, which may occur due to operator error.
- The adapters equipment is easy to manufacture, so even with the appearance of new turbochargers; you can make or modify it yourself.
- The oil in the hydraulic system goes through three stages of purification, which ensures the safety of the turbocharger parts and makes it possible to eliminate the imbalance without removing the cartridge from the machine, which saves time for readjustment.
- The oil station has a tank on 9L. This volume allows you to change the oil less often, and at the same time, heating the oil does not take much time.
- The oil temperature is controlled and regulated by a thermal relay connected to a thermocouple.
- The working area is separated by a cabinet-type casing and has local lighting.
BALANCING SYSTEM AND CONTROL
We make balancing easier – the main advantage characterizing our balancing systems.
- Ease of use and simple operation do not require special theoretical knowledge from the operator.
- Displays the balancing process in real time and monitors the unbalance behavior of the rotor on the screen to achieve the best possible result.
- The maximum sensitivity of the machine at any moment of operation, set-up and calibration of the machine is carried out by the operator himself.
- Free from the influence of external vibration factors on the measuring result, has a high degree of protection against various types of disturbance.
- World-leading functionality and accuracy due to 40 years of industry development and application experience.
Special balancing system PAK-SBR
- Real-time unbalance measurement (during rotation) – prevents possible destruction of the turbine during the test.
- Vibration of the center housing of the turbocharger is measured up to 10G, twice as much as for European turbochargers.
- Graphic display of the vibration acceleration and phase vs. rotational speed during turbine acceleration, making data analysis simple and straightforward
- Simultaneous display of two measurements on one graph for turbocharger vibration analysis.
- Phase display on the pie chart for easy unbalance location.
- The stand database can be updated manually, allowing you to have an up-to-date turbine database.
- Create and print reports of rotor balances to confirm the quality of balancing and repair.
Specially designed for this application, it has a high level of noise immunity, which provides high-quality transmission of signals from the vibration sensor.
|The largest mass of a balanced turbocharger, kg||9|
|The maximum diameter of the compressor wheel, mm||80|
|Maximum achievable rotor speed, rpm||300 000|
|Required pressure to the pneumatic system, MPa||0,8 – 1,0|
|Recommended minimum receiver volume, m3||1,0|
|Overall dimensions of the machine (length x width x height), mm||780 х 1120 х 1274|
|Machine weight, kg (approximately)||285|
|Power supply parameters||380V ± 10%, 3 Ph, 50Hz ± 1|
|Power consumption, not less than kW||1,5|
|Balancing system of the machine||PAK-SBR measuring system|
|Foundation requirements||The machine is installed on a conventional hard floor in a workshop.|
The equipment supplied with the machine allows you to install almost the entire range of turbines from modern manufacturers, as well as turbines with left-hand rotation.
PURCHASE SUPPORT AND TRAINING
Our company has the service center for technical support.
In case of any questions you can contact us for help.
LEARN MORE ABOUT OTHER MACHINES IN THE SERIES
The page lists the characteristics of the basic model of the machine. Almost any parameter(diameter, length, weight, etc.) of the machine can be changed on the customer’s request. When ordering the machine, all parameters of the machine will be agreed additionally.