BALANCING MACHINE 9K719
WE PROVIDE A COMPLETE SOLUTION, SUPPORT AND TRAINING WHEN YOU PURCHASE
Our company has a technical support service center. If you have any questions, you can contact us for help.
An over-resonant type balancing machine with a pendulum suspension and cylindrical rollers for the qualitative determination and elimination of unbalance of heavy rotors of various configurations. These machines are very popular with our customers in the metallurgical industry, and the machines also serve the repair facilities of power plants, petrochemical and shipyards.
The scope of these machines is far from being limited to the listed industries, since the equipment is quite versatile. Machines for balancing heavy rotors are a set of innovative technical solutions that can significantly reduce the time of repair and maintenance of the rotor, while ensuring the safety of the product and staff.
Balancing machines model 9K719 effectively cope with the balancing of the rotors of large electric motors and generators. Rotors of gas compressor turbines, as well as technological equipment of power plants of all types. The design of the rollers eliminates the possibility of knurling on the rotor necks. This is important when balancing gas turbine rotors, ship shafts and propellers.
The presence in the design of balancing equipment of adjusting jacks and roller cassettes with the function of self-installation of the rotor made it possible to use these machines for balancing shafts of metallurgical equipment and rotors of large aircraft engines. This is important when balancing gas turbine rotors, ship shafts and propellers.
ADVANTAGES AND FEATURES
Self-aligning roller cassettes
- The supports have “self-aligning roller cassettes”, the advantage of which is that there is no need to precisely align the supports relative to each other and relative to the rotor, as well as preventing the appearance of “knurling” on the rotor bearing journals.
- Special design of rollers and high-quality components. The wide cylindrical surface of the rollers also prevents the appearance of “knurling”.
- The roller cassettes are supplied with an additional roller set of a different size to reduce balancing errors when the diameters of the rotor and roller journals are matched.
The “Knurling” effect occurs if the contact surface of the rotor has less hardness than the rollers and the rotor has a large mass. To reduce this effect, the rollers have a wide contact surface and radius chamfers.
- The design of the supports allows you to adjust the height of the roller cassettes, that is, you can balance the rotor with different diameters of the bearing journals.
- The unique design of the supports and their movable suspension of the pendulum type.
- The machine supports have a low natural “resonant frequency”, which allows balancing when the rotor rotates in the range of 120 … 250 rpm. Such revolutions make the balancing process safe and are recommended even if the working revolutions of the rotor are ten times higher. The low-speed balancing method has been used by all manufacturers of balancing equipment for many years.
A feature of the repair of heavy rotors is the fact that any delay in the repair entails significant financial costs. Because while the rotor is balanced – it does not work …
Performance and operation
- The machines are equipped with jacks that provide shockless quick installation of the rotor, which made it possible to ensure the safety of the contact surfaces of the rotor and machine rollers.
Also the jacks support the rotor during assembly, maintenance and other repair works making these processes easier.
- Due to its unique design, the machine does not need a foundation and can be installed on the workshop floor.
Belt-driven machines can be equipped with “axial stops” to prevent the rotor from moving in an axial direction, an advantage which can be easily achieved. Due to the unique patented construction of the “MOVING ROLLER” ®, the contact between the rotor and the stops does not cause large balancing errors.
- The electric drive is equipped with a frequency inverter, which allows you to protect electrical equipment, as well as organize smooth acceleration and deceleration of the rotor and provide stepless smooth regulation of the rotor speed control.
- A powerful electric motor that allows you to reduce the time of balancing the rotor by reducing its “acceleration and deceleration” cycle. Please note that the drive power on our machines is usually 2 times higher than that of the main competitors, which means the acceleration time and deceleration time are 2 times less, which increases the productivity of the operation.
- The rotation of the rotor on machines of the heavy series produces an “axial drive” using a cardan shaft. For rotors of relatively low mass, the machines can be equipped with a “belt drive”, which makes them more versatile and allows you to balance a very wide range of parts.
We have thought in detail all the design solutions of the manufactured balancing machines, based on practical experience in their use, as a result, heavy series machines have a high degree of reliability and maintainability.
Machine configuration and equipment
- Machine base – 3 sections
- Measuring support with soft suspension – 2 pcs.
- Self-aligning roller cassette (up to 3000 kg) – 2 pcs.
- Self-aligning roller cassette (up to 10,000 kg) – 2 pcs.
- Belt drive with belt tension system – 1 pc.
- Axial drive headstock – 1 pc.
- Jacks for smooth installation of the rotor on the machine – 2 pcs.
- Balancing system PAK-1 (signal processing module, industrial computer with touch monitor) – 1 pc.
- Frequency inverter drive electrical cabinet with machine control panel – 1 pc.
BALANCING SYSTEM AND CONTROL
We make balancing easier – the main advantage characterizing our balancing systems.
- Ease of use and simple operation do not require special theoretical knowledge from the operator.
- Displays the balancing process in real time and monitors the unbalance behavior of the rotor on the screen to achieve the best possible result.
- The maximum sensitivity of the machine at any moment of operation, set-up and calibration of the machine is carried out by the operator himself.
- Free from the influence of external vibration factors on the measuring result, has a high degree of protection against various types of disturbance.
- World-leading functionality and accuracy due to 40 years of industry development and application experience.
|Mass range of balanced rotors, kg||100 — 10000|
|Maximum rotor diameter (above bed), mm||2500|
|Diameter of bearing necks of the rotor, mm||30 — 420|
|Distance between the centers of the supporting necks of the rotor, mm, min/max||400 — 5600|
|Minimum achievable residual specific imbalance, g.mm/kg||0,4|
|Rotor speed range, rpm||200 — 1300|
|Type of drive||Variable frequency asynchronous electric drive|
|Electric motor power, kW||30|
|Element transmitting the rotation of the rotor||Belt / cardan|
|Base length, mm||6000|
PURCHASE SUPPORT AND TRAINING
Our company has the service center for technical support.
In case of any questions you can contact us for help.
LEARN MORE ABOUT OTHER MACHINES IN THE SERIES
The page lists the characteristics of the basic model of the machine. Almost any parameter(diameter, length, weight, etc.) of the machine can be changed on the customer’s request. When ordering the machine, all parameters of the machine will be agreed additionally.