CRANKSHAFT BALANCING MACHINE 9D715US TORQUE CONVERTER AUTOMATIC
Peculiarities All-metal supports for rotors with high initial unbalance. Roller bearings with spherical rollers provide parameter stability and measurement accuracy. Roller cassettes make it possible to balance rotors with “narrow” bearing journals. The support rollers are designed as a fully disassembled bearing assembly, which simplifies its maintenance. Interchangeable cassettes with mounting prisms allow you to balance different rotors in their own bearings or bearing assemblies.
The belt drive device ensures the versatility of the machine, the large stroke of the idler pulley allows the use of only one or two belts. Installation of the belt does not require disassembly of the assembly. All electrical equipment is located in a cabinet, external cables are brought into metal hoses. The assembly complies with CE regulations. A pre-configured frequency-controlled asynchronous electric drive allows you to control the rotor speed, the process of acceleration and deceleration. Safe working conditions on the machine are ensured by rigid stops, protective covers for the drive belt and rotating pulleys, safety interlocks, ergonomic controls, etc.
WE PROVIDE A COMPLETE SOLUTION, SUPPORT AND TRAINING WHEN YOU PURCHASE
Our company has a technical support service center. If you have any questions, you can contact us for help.
BALANCING SYSTEM AND CONTROL
We make balancing easier – the main advantage characterizing our balancing systems.
- Ease of use and simple operation do not require special theoretical knowledge from the operator.
- Displays the balancing process in real time and monitors the unbalance behavior of the rotor on the screen to achieve the best possible result.
- The maximum sensitivity of the machine at any moment of operation, set-up and calibration of the machine is carried out by the operator himself.
- Free from the influence of external vibration factors on the measuring result, has a high degree of protection against various types of disturbance.
- World-leading functionality and accuracy due to 40 years of industry development and application experience.
|Mass range of balanced rotors, kg||3 – 300|
|Maximum rotor diameter (above bed), mm||1300|
|Rotor journal diameter, mm||30 – 180|
|Distance between the centers of the rotor bearing journals, mm, min/max||150 – 1350|
|Type of supports||Reels|
|Minimum achievable residual specific unbalance, g.mm/kg||0.4|
|Rotor speed range, rpm||300 – 1500|
|Drive type||Variable frequency asynchronous electric drive|
|Electric motor power, kW||2,2|
|Element transmitting rotor rotation||Belt|
|Base length, mm||1600|
LEARN MORE ABOUT
PURCHASE SUPPORT AND TRAINING
Our company has the service center for technical support.
In case of any questions you can contact us for help.
The page lists the characteristics of the basic model of the machine. Almost any parameter(diameter, length, weight, etc.) of the machine can be changed on the customer’s request. When ordering the machine, all parameters of the machine will be agreed additionally.