BALANCING MACHINE FOR SMALL ROTOR 9A710
The machine is used to balance rotors of various designs, the mass of which does not exceed 5 kg. The high sensitivity of the machine allows you to work with unbalances of very small magnitudes. The main advantage of this machine is its unbalance detection accuracy and high productivity. Due to the simplicity of design and reliability, it can be used in single or small-scale production.
WE PROVIDE A COMPLETE SOLUTION, SUPPORT AND TRAINING WHEN YOU PURCHASE
Our company has a technical support service center. If you have any questions, you can contact us for help.
ADVANTAGES AND FEATURES
The 9A series was designed to meet the needs of small series and individual production, but due to its versatility and productivity, it has also found wide application in various repair shops.
- The use of special prisms with pads made of antifriction material, which has a high coefficient of friction, prevents their wearout and has a low hardness, this allows you to save the contact surface of the rotor.
- The design of the supports allows the installation of any rotor without hindrance.
- The supports are adjustable in height, which makes it possible to balance the rotor with different diameters of the bearing journals.
- The supports can be easily set relative to the guides due to their small mass.
- The design of the machine allows you to install even rotors, in which the bearing journals are located close to each other. The only limitation is the width of the drive belt, this increases the functionality of the machine.
- Soft supports make the machine very sensitive and allow you to analyze the residual level of unbalance “by touch”.
- Adjusting the tension of the “drive belt” allows you to select the required amount of tension to reduce the balancing error.
- The belt tension mechanism allows you to install or remove the rotor from the machine quickly, this reduces the setup time of the machine.
- The electric drive is equipped with a frequency inverter, it provides reliable protection of all electrical equipment and allows you to organize smooth acceleration and deceleration of the electric motor, as well as perform stepless regulation of the rotor speed.
BALANCING SYSTEM AND CONTROL
We make balancing easier – the main advantage characterizing our balancing systems.
- Ease of use and simple operation do not require special theoretical knowledge from the operator.
- Displays the balancing process in real time and monitors the unbalance behavior of the rotor on the screen to achieve the best possible result.
- The maximum sensitivity of the machine at any moment of operation, set-up and calibration of the machine is carried out by the operator himself.
- Free from the influence of external vibration factors on the measuring result, has a high degree of protection against various types of disturbance.
- World-leading functionality and accuracy due to 40 years of industry development and application experience.
|Weight range of balanced rotors, kg||5|
|Maximum rotor diameter (above the bedding), mm||400|
|Distance between the middles of the rotor support necks, mm, min/max||5 — 300|
|Diameter of rotor support journals, mm||4 — 20|
|Rotor drive surface diameter, mm||4 — 100|
|Minimum achievable residual specific imbalance, g.mm/kg||0,4|
|Rotor speed range, rpm||500 — 5000|
|Type of drive||Frequency-adjustable asynchronous electric drive|
|Electric motor power, kW||0,09|
|Rotor rotation transmission element||Belt|
|Machine dimensions, mm||420 х 400 х 480|
|Equipment||Drive belts |
Prisms for light rotors
PURCHASE SUPPORT AND TRAINING
Our company has the service center for technical support.
In case of any questions you can contact us for help.
LEARN MORE ABOUT OTHER MACHINES IN THE SERIES
The page lists the characteristics of the basic model of the machine. Almost any parameter(diameter, length, weight, etc.) of the machine can be changed on the customer’s request. When ordering the machine, all parameters of the machine will be agreed additionally.