RAILWAY BRAKE DISCS SEMI-AUTOMATIC BALANCING MACHINE 97V300
Unbalance correction is carried out directly on the machine with a drilling module
The rigid support structure allows balancing the rotor with large initial unbalances. Interchangeable balancing equipment allows you to quickly re-equip the machine for parts with different mounting holes. Jacks for smooth installation and removal of the part on the faceplate provide protection of the machine mechanisms from impacts, create convenience and safety in the process of work. Protective guard of the class B rotor – protects against contact with rotating parts. The presence of the function of automatic turning, as well as the mechanism for fixing the spindle in the place of imbalance elimination, allows you to bring the disk to the place of imbalance elimination (drilling, milling) quickly and accurately. Asynchronous frequency-controlled electric drive allows you to perform stepless speed control without stopping the electric motor, the choice of optimal modes for balancing, as well as perform the rotation of the rotor.
BALANCING SYSTEM AND CONTROL
We make balancing easier – the main advantage characterizing our balancing systems.
- Ease of use and simple operation do not require special theoretical knowledge from the operator.
- Displays the balancing process in real time and monitors the unbalance behavior of the rotor on the screen to achieve the best possible result.
- The maximum sensitivity of the machine at any moment of operation, set-up and calibration of the machine is carried out by the operator himself.
- Free from the influence of external vibration factors on the measuring result, has a high degree of protection against various types of disturbance.
- World-leading functionality and accuracy due to 40 years of industry development and application experience.
|The largest mass of balanced rotors, kg||300|
|Maximum part diameter, mm:||1500|
|Maximum part height, mm:||150|
|Minimum achievable residual specific imbalance, g.mm/kg||0,4|
|Number of measured rotor correction planes||1 and 2|
|Rotor speed range during balancing, rpm||200 – 1000|
|Power of the electric motor of the rotation drive of the part, kW||5,5|
LEARN MORE ABOUT
WE PROVIDE A COMPLETE SOLUTION, SUPPORT AND TRAINING WHEN YOU PURCHASE
Our company has a technical support service center. If you have any questions, you can contact us for help.